SASSA Status Pending Transactions: South Africa has seen a great distribution of grants and subsidies. Social security services are provided to needy people by the South African Social Security Agency. One of the beneficiaries of these grants is the South African students who have so many things to do during their college, university, or high school life. Really, if you are in your 20s and still don’t have any affairs about getting social security status pending transactions then you must be living a very interesting life!
If you haven’t received your payments, don’t worry. Don’t start stressing out over it. There are different payout dates for different grants every month. Unfortunately, some people didn’t receive their payments on that date (7th and 8th). But don’t worry. You can still get your money from SASSA in a few weeks.
Is there a reason that your SASSA transactions are still pending after the payout date?
SASSA sends grants to its grant beneficiaries on a variety of dates. SASSA could have missed a specific payment date for multiple reasons. Below we have listed them.
- If anyone did not receive the amount on the payout dates, SASSA might not have processed the payments. They will receive their payments soon from SASSA.
- Your SASSA transaction will be delayed if you normally receive payments through a post office branch. Some post office branches lack the cash to process payments, according to the agency.
- If you receive a Social Grant, your transactions may be delayed. Their cash pay points are experiencing problems beyond their control, they claim.
If your SASSA transactions are pending, what should you do?
Several methods are available for receiving your transactions. Below you will find them.
- You can withdraw your payment at any ATM or retail store if your payment is approved but not yet received and you are a SASSA social grant beneficiary.
- Because post office branches usually lack cash, you should change your payment method if you receive SASSA grants from them.
Learn how to change your payment details in our article ahead.
What is the procedure for changing SASSA’s payment method?
You can switch your payment method in the ways listed below.
What is the process for switching your payment method on the SASSA SRD website?
- The first step is to visit the SASSA website.
- What should I do if I want to change my banking details? Click the button.
- Identify yourself and provide your cell phone number.
- An SMS will be sent to you with a link.
- Follow the instructions provided by clicking on the link.
What is the process of switching your SASSA payment method through the Moya app?
- The first thing you need to do is download the Moya App and register.
- Visit the Discovery website.
- Choose money and services from the menu.
- Scroll down to SASSA relief and update your banking information.
- The ID number you have and your phone number must be entered. In the SMS, SASSA will provide you with a link. If you click on the link, you can change the payment method.
Pending means your application has not yet been approved, your details still need to be screened and verified first. Once approved, you will receive an SMS from SASSA requesting your banking details, then you will be paid.
— SASSA (@OfficialSASSA) December 14, 2020
Due to technical issues with SASSA’s pay points, SMS beneficiaries will be advised to receive their payment via direct deposit in their bank accounts and/or paid through ATM cards. This is only temporary until the problems are resolved. Please follow either of these methods as it may take a few days; alternatively you can wait and see what happens in the mail, as we have good news for everyone.