SASSA SRD Reapplication Pending: Are you getting rejected for the South African Student Fund (SASF) Grant funds? Are you wondering why your application wasn’t accepted and if this was something that can be rectified? This article will tell you what “SASSA SRD Reapplication Pending” means, as well as how to overcome common issues they may come across when applying.
Your Sassa SRD 350 Grant Application Status is ‘Reapplication Pending’ for the following reasons
What does “SASSA SRD Reapplication Pending” mean? It might sound confusing, but it’s no big deal. Like any other online application, SASSA requires you to do a few things before they’ll accept your application. You can rest assured that they will fix the problem immediately and respond to you personally when they have finished the required checks on your application.
If you are facing the same problem while submitting the application or the application status is showing “reapplication pending,” here is what it means;
- Your application is incomplete.
- SASSA didn’t receive your initial application.
- Your provided details need to be verified.
- You didn’t provide the exact information regarding your salary’s financial status.
- Some technical difficulties or slow internet speed lead to this inconvenience.
What is the process for resubmitting an application for SASSA’s SRD 350 ‘Reapplication Pending’ grant?
SASSA has done it again! They have apologized to its beneficiaries and enrollees for the “Reapplication pending” inconvenience. SASSA is a South African Agency that ensures that every citizen has a social security card. This means that they are responsible for providing social security benefits to everyone who needs them.
The Social Security Agency actually has some very good programs that come with benefits. The solace of having reliable medical services, financial money, and insurance protection is comforting to anyone who relies on a personal bank account or retirement savings account.
To reapply for SASSA SRD, follow these simple steps;
- SASSA SRD’s official website can be found here
- A reconsideration application can be found here.
- Reconsider your application by clicking the option.
- Please provide the ID number and mobile number associated with your account.
- The recommendation application process should be followed one step at a time.
Additionally, SASSA has given desired enrollees the following options:
- To submit your application, please use the following email address: [email protected]
- A Whatsapp number has been provided by Sassa for the convenience of applicants. You can save this WhatsApp number to your contacts at 082 046 8553.
Pending means your application has not yet been approved, your details still need to be screened and verified first. Once approved, you will receive an SMS from SASSA requesting your banking details, then you will be paid.
— SASSA (@OfficialSASSA) December 14, 2020
- Make sure your name, surname, and identification number are filled out correctly.
- You can use Whatsapp to contact the above-mentioned number.
- Sassa will send you a reply message. Further steps will be described in the message.
- Make sure you follow all the steps to complete the application.
Before applying for SASSA, here are some things you should know
In this blog, we will address a common problem you get when filling out the SSA scheme application. The question is: How do you avoid the “reapplication pending” problem? This happens because you have not filled in all the information correctly, which is reflected in the right panel of the application form.
The accuracy of the information
Please ensure that the following information is accurate.
- The name and surname of the person
- A unique identifier
- If you are applying for refugee status, enter your refugee permit or SASSA quad-7 number
- Phone number/contact information
- Information about a bank account (optional)
- Your current residential address and information
What are the SASSA R350 Grant eligibility criteria in 2022?
An SRD grant of 350 is required to enroll and meet the eligibility criteria.
- The competition is open only to South African citizens.
- Also eligible are refugees, asylum seekers, and special permit holders.
- There must be no more than 60 years old in the age range of the applicants.
- SASSA SRD 350 Grants are only available to those with insufficient means of income, and they do not receive any other social assistance.
- Those who have no other financial support