Moya App SASSA Status: There are times when you need to get a grant through the South African Social Security Agency (SASSA), but you do not have enough money to apply for it. Another factor is that a lot of applicants are mistakingly confused about how to receive money from SASSA. This can also be because most people are not familiar with and have no idea about the Moya App (also popular as the SASSA App).
This article will discuss some useful information regarding how individuals can submit their grant application with SASSA on their cell phones or any other mobile device.
How does Moya App SASSA work? Do you have the Moya App? Can you submit your application through it?
The SASSA Moyala App is a data-free chatting app that allows users unlimited texting, group chat, voice call, and video call without cost. You can see your SASSA application status and change payment options on the Moyala App. It’s the best way to manage SASSA SRD 350 grant payments. People think they can submit their application through the Moya App, but it isn’t true. SASSA has clarified that Moya is not an app of SASSA. The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) has also described ways you can submit your application with no costs or fees.
Applications for SASSA can be submitted in a number of ways
- There are five ways to submit a grant application for the SRD 350 program described by SASSA.
- Their official website can be accessed here.
- Your SASSA application can be submitted through their Whatsapp number. It’s 082 046 8553 and they can be reached on Whatsapp.
- Your SASSA application can be submitted via their USSD helpline number. The number for their helpline is 0800 601 011.
- The GovChat website is also available.
- On GovChat’s Facebook page, you can also submit your application.
Check SASSA 350 SRD Grant Status Using Moya App
SASSA will verify your application for the SRD 350 grant within seven days of submitting it. You can view your SASSA application status by following the instructions below.
- To begin, go to discovery and turn on your mobile data or wifi.
- It is possible to apply for a SASSA grant. You can click it. In the app, you will be redirected to SASSA’s website.
- The SASSA SRD 350 status check button can be found by scrolling down. Once you have clicked on the application status, follow the instructions.
- A cell phone number and your ID number will be required. Fill out the portal’s request for information. You must enter your mobile number and ID number, which you provided when applying.
- Finally, click the submit button. You will be able to view the status of your SASSA application. You will begin receiving payments as soon as you are approved.
Is there a way to appeal a SASSA decision through the Moya App for SASSA?
If you’ve applied through the Moya app, and your application has been rejected, there is an option to appeal. If you want to appeal, then you need to open a dispute in the Moya app. Once you open a dispute, there will be a screen where you can choose your reason for appealing. Then, there will be another screen to provide additional information about why you think the agency should have selected you for their next position.
Follow the instructions below to appeal through the Moya app.
- Install the Moya App from the Google Play Store or from the link at the end of this article.
- Scroll toward the reconsideration option on the app after you have opened it. Click on the yellow button that says “Apply Online or Check Reconsideration”. That button needs to be clicked.
- The next step is to give them your ID number and phone number. Please enter the required information and submit it.
- The “Send Pin” option will appear. Click on it, and SASSA will send you the pin code to your mobile phone. Fill in the pin code box.
- A number of options will now appear on the screen of your device. Please select the option which relates to the reason for the rejection of your SASSA application.
Your application will be reconsidered by SASSA. It will take them a week to check and verify your appeal. As soon as SASSA approves your SRD 350 grant application, you will begin receiving payments.
How to Change Banking Details Through Moya App SASSA?
The following steps will guide you through changing your banking details through the Moya App.
- Registration is as easy as downloading the app and entering your mobile phone number.
- Then click the discover tab.
- Then scroll down to “Money and Services” and click it. The SASSA relief button will appear.
- Select the tab that says “Update Your Banking Details.” Now scroll down and click on it.
- Click on the link to change your banking details after entering your ID and mobile phone number.
- If you follow the link, you can update your SASSA banking information.
The Moya App Download Link – How Do I Download It?
Moya can be downloaded from the link below:
This app is also available on the Google Play Store and Huawei App Gallery.